If ordered with other items, the license will be shipped in the form of a card with an activation key and download instructions on it.
If ordered by itself, Simplify3D orders will be delivered by email from "Simplify 3D" and occasionally gets caught in spam filters. You will receive a "shipment confirmation" email from MakerGear when the Simplify 3D license has been sent. Simplify 3D licenses are sent manually by our staff during regular business hours. If you place your order during an evening or weekend, the license will be sent the next business morning.
No need to patch together multiple software applications! One powerful application allows you to import, manipulate, repair, slice, preview, and start printing a 3D model in a matter of minutes.
- Access more than 100 pre-configured profiles, optimized for your printer.
- Adjust as few or as many settings as you wish.
- Print over USB or with an SD card.
Slice your 3D models in seconds, not minutes. Simplify3D is the fastest slicer on the market, allowing you to quickly and easily perform multiple iterations in order to achieve the best quality.
- Slice complex prints in mere seconds.
- Preview your 3D part to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Tweak settings, slice, and repeat as many times as you need to.
Support generation doesn’t get any easier than this. Automatically generate support based on overhang angles, then add or remove supports as needed.
- Customize the placement, size, and angle of support material.
- Snap off supports easily without damaging your part.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds — sufficient support and cleaner surface finishes.
Optimized Dual Extrusion
Create stunning dual-color parts with Simplify3D’s Dual Extrusion Wizard. Unique features prevent filament from oozing on your print, resulting in crisp, sharp definition between colors.
- Streamline the setup of dual-extrusion print jobs.
- Protect your part from blobs and defects using the Ooze Shield and Prime Pillar.
- Print the part in one material and the support structures in another, allowing you to use dissolvable filament.
Simplified Multi-Part Printing
Load up the build plate! Easily print multiple parts to save time and increase efficiency.
- Quickly manipulate where parts are placed to make the most of the build space.
- Control whether to print continuously layer-by-layer or sequentially.
- Change settings such as infill, support generation, layer height, and temperature for each part as needed.
Better 3D Printing Results
Stop wasting time, money, and filament on failed or imperfect prints. The highly detailed animated Preview Mode allows you to visualize every aspect of your print before sending a job to the printer.
- Achieve fine levels of quality with advanced print settings.
- Estimate print time, material quantity and cost before printing.
- Preview your print line-by-line or layer-by-layer.