Hot End Packs
The pack no 3D Printer operator should be without!
Each HotEndPack (plus the appropriate wooden mounting pieces - ordered separately) includes everything you need to make your own MakerGear Hot-end!
We include a 36mm barrel by default in our SuperPacks. If you need a 50mm barrel for your set-up, please select the "50mm barrel upgrade for HotEndPack" and we will replace the 36mm barrel with a 50mm barrel for no additional cost.
**Please keep in mind that .25mm Nozzles can be tricky to work with. It's
a good idea to have a larger sized nozzle working very smoothly (to
ensure everything else is working properly) before switching to the
.25mm. When ordering a .25mm Hot End, you may want to consider adding a larger sized (either .35 or .50) nozzle to your order.
- BigHead Nozzle (0.5mm, 0.4mm or 0.35mm)
- M6 HeatCore Kit (makes two HeatCores)
- Modular Thermistor Kit (one thermistor)
36mm M6 Heater Barrel (turned down on both ends for tighter fit with V3 Hybrid GrooveMount Insulator)
- PEEK/PTFE V3 GrooveMount Insulator (groove for mounting)
- V3 GrooveMount comes standard for 3mm filament. You may replace it with a V3 Hybrid GrooveMount for 1.75mm filament for no additional charge - just select the 1.75mm replacement V3 on this page.
- (3) Pieces Rubber Coated Black Fiberglass Insulation and (3) Smaller Pieces for the Nozzle
- (2) M6 Nuts
- Roll 1/4"x33' Polyimide Tape
- Please order separately the 3/16" Wooden Mounting Pieces applicable to your filament drive:
- Wade* - includes (2) Wade Mounts
- Brut/MK4 - includes (2) Groove Mounts and (2) Insulator Retainers
Partially Assembled HeatCore Upgrade - Replace the M6 HeatCore Kit with one Partially Assembled M6 HeatCore (no additional cost)
Resistor Heater Block Upgrade - Replace the M6 HeatCore Kit with a Resistor (please note that this is an upgrade option only for hot-end packs - NOT for fully assembled hot-ends. Thank you.)
50mm Barrel Upgrade - If necessary for your set-up, you may replace the 36mm Barrel in the HotendPack with a 50mm Barrel.
BigHead Nozzles are easily swapped out. Extra BigHead Nozzles (in various sizes) are available on our Nozzles Page.
THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD ONLY BE USED BY EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS, OR UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF EXPERTS. NO WARRANTY OF THEIR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER IS MADE OR OFFERED BY US. YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT HEREFROM SHALL SERVE AS YOUR EXPLICIT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND CONSENT TO THE FACT THAT WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR, ANY HARM, LOSS (ECONOMIC OR OTHERWISE), INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE ASSEMBLY OR OPERATION OF OUR PRODUCTS, EITHER AS INSTRUCTED OR OTHERWISE, AND AFFIRM THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YOU BE ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER RELATED TO YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
"@makergear when are you going to offer some wearable product ie(shirts, polos, toboggans) for those of use that use and love your product" "Great forum support, excellent printer design, saves a lot of hassle." "Totally awesome." "Awesome, items recieved as described and in perfect working...
From Our Blog
Winner of the most unlikely use for a 3D Printer is....
Envelope please....[sounds of paper being removed]...Buick HUBCAP. [deafening applause] HA HA! I'd probably go off the road if I saw that drive by...