Parts & Performance
- Solid aluminum, powder-coated frame for long-term stability and precision.
- Kevlar-reinforced belts to ensure long-lasting precision performance.
- Ready-to-use print bed, made from borosilicate glass for optimum smoothness and coated in polyimide for maximal heat retention when necessary).
- Stainless steel and aluminum components.
In addition to our commitment to use only the best parts to build our products, each assembled product unit undergoes rigorous inspection before leaving our facility. For example:
- All M2 3D printers come pre-calibrated and are triple-tested for functionality and precision. From a basic visual inspection all the way to running a beautiful print, we go the extra mile in order to provide a quality guarantee for our customers.
- To ensure the consistency of our products’ performance, all incoming shipments of individual components are inspected before they’re sent to our production floor.
- Organizational culture matters—that’s why we hire only those with a constructive, customer-focused attitude.
- We believe that people deserve to be rewarded for their hard work and skill, which is demonstrated by the fact that all of our employees earn $15/hour or more (i.e. our lowest-paid employees make nearly twice the hourly rate of Ohio’s minimum wage standards).